IN THE PHILIPPINES:
1. APPLICATION must be sent on or before:
- November 30, 2013 for Voting Delegates
- December 30, 2013 for the Non-Voting Delegates
2. We are open for applications for 6 voting delegates and 6 non-voting delegates from the NUMYFP.
3. Please send your application at email@example.com.
4. After deliberation for the official applicants. The same application will be sent to the GYPCLA.
5. We will be sending the application of the official delegates to the GYPCLA on December 2013 as long as the deliberation has been done.
6. Registration Fee for Voting Delegates is $290USD and $390USD for Non-Voting Delegates. This includes registration, lodging, food, and local transportation.
7. For your queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dale Cancio (0927-298-9626).
APPLICATION PROCESS: For the application process, the DMYP recommends that each Central Conference and Jurisdiction have candidates go through an application process to be a delegate. The application process could include:
- A letter of recommendation from their pastor or campus minister
- A candidate should be a member of the UMC in good standing for at least 3 years
- Writing an essay with no more than 1500 words based on the following questions:
- Describe your leadership involvement in your faith community?
- What is your vision for the future of young people in the church?
- How might you implement what you learn at this event in your faith community?